Happy New Year from London!

After such a long time I shut myself off from my blog… finally I am here again! Please give me suggestion of new name for my blog….A different kind of tea perhaps????

I really miss all my colleagues and students in SMK Seri Lalang. This has triggered my spirit to post something on my dusty blogspot. These are few photos of scenery that I took during my four months stayed in London. And it’s going to be another 12 months before I mark my footprint again to my beloved homeland, Malaysia.

I wish that all my x-colleagues will have a wonderful teaching years ahead with more joyful experiences with or without me and Nuha.

HAPPY 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Autumn in London

Autumn in Snowdonia, National Park


Autumn in Snowdonia National Park, Wales

This photo makes me think of Taman Negara Malaysia... but I prefer the forest here because it don't have leech (pacat)

This photos is specially taken for my Arsenal fan and also my blog-sifu, Juitah

My first experience of Winter and snow and I want to share it with all my blog friends






3 comments:

CP January 10, 2011 at 5:54 PM  

hihi,great to hear u here...happy new year!! ^^
just change the blog to MeeYeang's Blog,tak payah susah2 pikir nama lain ma...^^

Web Hosting India September 9, 2011 at 4:28 PM  

This was really cool,i never thought about this kind of blog before.Autumn in Snowdonia, National Park is beautiful.Wish you a happy new year dude.

Anonymous June 4, 2019 at 5:13 PM  

salonfurniture.in offers high quality pedicure spa chairs that are beautifully designed, which include innovative functions for the ever-changing salon industry

Post a Comment

Myself

My photo
KLUANG, JOHORE, Malaysia
Hi, welcome to my blog… This blog is created specially to show you all my life as a teacher in SMK Seri Lalang, Jalan Ayer Hitam, Johor, Malaysia. I’ve been teaching in this school for three years and a lot of sweet memories were showered upon me by my colleagues and my students. So, I would like to show my billions of thanks and appreciation by posting their generous and kind faces for all my blog visitors to see.

About this blog

Followers

SWEET CHAT


ShoutMix chat widget

My dearest friend

Hit me!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map