SPORTS DAY ( 23.02.2009 )

Today is my school sports day. As an Advisor of Red Crescent Society in my school, automatically I was given the job as a doctor to those who were injured during the competition. For your info all my members are really small in size and most of them are gentle and loving girls. So, if there’s any participants injured or fainted, my members really can’t carry any of them to temporary resting room for treatment. Poor me……. But lucky star were by my side, I got helping hand from strong and caring heroes of Police Cadet. They are truly heroes because they help me to carry all the patients without any complaints. Really Thank you guys! You are really great heroes .

This picture only shows the half of the great heroes, actually they are 8 of them… What happened, this is because some of the heroes are shy to let the others know their good deed. Don’t worry, I will try my very best to get the pictures of the heroes so you all can pick and vote which one is more handsome and macho k!!!

You see all the heroes are still happy showing peace even after the hard work under the hot sun. They really look very tough, right? You can see two of them wearing label ‘ A01’ and ‘A07’, they were just finished their event in running and shot putt competition. Of course they won, the letter ‘ A’ stand for Marikh, my sport’s house!! But they only got silver for their category, never mind try harder next time k!





After carried all the heavy patients they still got a lot of energy to smile and joking among themselves. If you want to see more on the handsome heroes, you got to wait for my next post!!! Patient is one of the great virtue that we all must have, hihi..

1 comments:

Diaz Howard March 6, 2009 at 2:14 PM  

Hi I find something interesting:
giftsfunny.com

Post a Comment

Myself

My photo
KLUANG, JOHORE, Malaysia
Hi, welcome to my blog… This blog is created specially to show you all my life as a teacher in SMK Seri Lalang, Jalan Ayer Hitam, Johor, Malaysia. I’ve been teaching in this school for three years and a lot of sweet memories were showered upon me by my colleagues and my students. So, I would like to show my billions of thanks and appreciation by posting their generous and kind faces for all my blog visitors to see.

About this blog

Followers

SWEET CHAT


ShoutMix chat widget

My dearest friend

Hit me!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map