EXPERIMENT ( SOAP MAKING ) BY 5A, 2010

Every year I will promise my students to have this saponification process to make soap. This year the product is better compared to previous years because I have a sifu from SMK Paloh, Miss Thong Sheau Ping to advise me the suitable amount of materials needed for this saponifification process. These are my Chemistry students of 2010. They were very excited when I told them about this experiment. They even brought their own perfume and colouring to enhance their soap.




Our great product

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Myself

My photo
KLUANG, JOHORE, Malaysia
Hi, welcome to my blog… This blog is created specially to show you all my life as a teacher in SMK Seri Lalang, Jalan Ayer Hitam, Johor, Malaysia. I’ve been teaching in this school for three years and a lot of sweet memories were showered upon me by my colleagues and my students. So, I would like to show my billions of thanks and appreciation by posting their generous and kind faces for all my blog visitors to see.

About this blog

Followers

SWEET CHAT


ShoutMix chat widget

My dearest friend

Hit me!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map