MY BIRTHDAY

Birthday is a day to remind myself that I am getting older. Actually I don't like to celebrate birthday because a friend of mine told me that birthday is the suffering day of our mum coz they delivered us on that day. I really miss my mum so much, but I know god loves her more than us here, that's why god take her with Him to heaven...




This cake was given by my sister, Thanks a lot!!! Even you are busy taking care of newly born Jason, you still taking the effort to celebrate my birthday...



By Lin.., Thank you for reminding me to be punctual..hehe...

thank you for being such a good friend for me





From Juitah, if you are interested of giving this lovely gift you can contact her anytime.. And thank you so much for always being such a great friend.

Actually there are a lot more thoughtful friends out there that remember this unimportant day, hehe... Thank you for taking the trouble for remembering this date and give me your sweet wishes. May god always bless you for being such a great friend, I really feel touched...


P/S: Nuha, we finallly on the right track on realizing our birthday wish that is to celebrate our next birtday in UK... Hopefully everything will going on we planned.



2 comments:

Jue July 22, 2010 at 2:31 AM  

:p phew.. what a long break u got.. thanks for the credit(promotion) hhihiii..
AND promotion again for todays event.. GO TO MY BOOTH.. capturing yourself in print :p be my 1st vvip guest ma..

p.s dun noti2 when u go UK har.. remember... remember... study hard!!!
'TULISSSS TAJUKKKKKK..!!!'(baca dgn intonasi yg betull) :p

Anonymous July 22, 2010 at 3:21 PM  

wah...the cake really menggoda la...^^
but ur birthday is on may wo,now only u post the picture...^@^

cp

Post a Comment

Myself

My photo
KLUANG, JOHORE, Malaysia
Hi, welcome to my blog… This blog is created specially to show you all my life as a teacher in SMK Seri Lalang, Jalan Ayer Hitam, Johor, Malaysia. I’ve been teaching in this school for three years and a lot of sweet memories were showered upon me by my colleagues and my students. So, I would like to show my billions of thanks and appreciation by posting their generous and kind faces for all my blog visitors to see.

About this blog

Followers

SWEET CHAT


ShoutMix chat widget

My dearest friend

Hit me!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map