30.03.2009 ( Monday )

As the title of my blog is ‘good morning teacher, you are a good teacher’, so I got to upload something of my life as a teacher. So I plan to write my life as a teacher in SMK Seri Lalang. Today is Monday. Every Monday my school will have a formal assembly same as others school in my state. After assembly I got a Mathematics class in Form 2 Efisyen. This class is consisting of boys only. When I entered this class I feel that I am in the zoo. But I think I give too much credit to the zoo because the zoo is much better than the class. Their attitude is terrible; I can’t imagine them at home. I think their parents will be very sad to see their children attitude in the class. Every teacher that entered this class will be complaining about their attitude. They are rude and always use vulgar words.
I have two classes only for today. The other class is also Mathematics class but it is in Form 2 Bestari, my class ( I am the form teacher). Today I taught them a new topic, Linear Algebraic.

Even though I seem very free today, but I have a lot of things to be done. I need to give out receipt for my class PBT and also to find students to participate in Red Crescent camping that will be held next week, 10th, 11th and 12th April. I also have to stay until 5.00 p.m today because have to observe students on marching practice. You see, everyday I come to school by 7.15 a.m. and I have to work until 5.00 p.m. So, don’t think the life of a teacher is easy; it is a lot of responsibilities and you can’t imagine the work load that we have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Myself

My photo
KLUANG, JOHORE, Malaysia
Hi, welcome to my blog… This blog is created specially to show you all my life as a teacher in SMK Seri Lalang, Jalan Ayer Hitam, Johor, Malaysia. I’ve been teaching in this school for three years and a lot of sweet memories were showered upon me by my colleagues and my students. So, I would like to show my billions of thanks and appreciation by posting their generous and kind faces for all my blog visitors to see.

About this blog

Followers

SWEET CHAT


ShoutMix chat widget

My dearest friend

Hit me!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map