bla, bla, bla... my 1 week semester break holidays

I have been busy the previous week, so don’t have time to have any new posting. Finally this week I have settled down a bit and can spend some time to refresh back my holidays.
I had a quite busy holiday last semester break, On the first and second day, I had to come to school to have extra class for my form five students and to do stock inventory. Wah.. What a hectic holidays… Then I had one day to study for my PTK. But tell you the truth; I never study for the exam. So this exam is totally depends on my luck on that day. Finally the day that I have waited for so long has arrived. I got free tickets for A-Mei concert from my aunt. It’s a VIP seating huh, RM 298 per ticket. I went there with my dad, brother, sisters and a few friends. I enjoyed myself very much. It’s a kind of tension released programme. I was shouting and dancing with the A-Mei fans there. Really can’t imagine myself become so excited and jumping around as I always scold my students to keep quite and sit at their own place. My friend catch a video of me and my friends jumping around like monkey but to keep my image I won’t upload it in my blog. Here are a few photos taken during the concert.

This photo is taken before the concert begin. Just want to show you all that my seat is very near to the stage. The audience is more than 10 thousand ( I know the sum after I read the newspaper on the next day after the concert).
This the photo of the artist. Haha can't see the face? Its taken using my handphone and I don't have the time to adjust and zoom because busy shouting and dancing around.


This photo is showing the screen that was put on the both side of the stage. There's subtitle, so the fans can sing along even don't remember the lyrics.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Myself

My photo
KLUANG, JOHORE, Malaysia
Hi, welcome to my blog… This blog is created specially to show you all my life as a teacher in SMK Seri Lalang, Jalan Ayer Hitam, Johor, Malaysia. I’ve been teaching in this school for three years and a lot of sweet memories were showered upon me by my colleagues and my students. So, I would like to show my billions of thanks and appreciation by posting their generous and kind faces for all my blog visitors to see.

About this blog

Followers

SWEET CHAT


ShoutMix chat widget

My dearest friend

Hit me!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map